Fuchsia [GitHub] is a new operating system being developed by Google targeting modern phones and modern computers.
#fuchsia on freenode.net
1. RTOS : Real-Time Operating System.
2. Serve Real time applications that process data as it comes in without buffer delays.
3. Fuchsia is not based on a Linux Kernel like Android and ChromeOS
4. Its based on a new Micro Kernel named Magenta [GitHub]
5. Magenta itself is based on another kernel called LK or Little Kernel which is designed for small systems typically used in embedded applications Magenta and LK
6. Fuchsia was recently updated with an user interface called ARMADILLO, the UI is written using Flutter which is a SDK used for
creating apps for different platforms like Android and iOS.
7. Currently ARMADILLO features a card based design, check more UI in the video below.